20th July 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

List of software companies in Bangalore offering job to BTech(CSE) student

Hello, I will be complete my BTech CSE next year. I am interested to work in any software company specially in Bangalore. I am from Guwahati but I want to work in Bangalore. Can you tell me about the software companies for me which gives job on my qualification?

21st July 2018, 04:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software companies in Bangalore offering job to BTech(CSE) student

List of software companies in Bangalore job opportunities for B.Tech CSE candidates:

There are several reputed software companies available in Bangalore offering jobs for B.Tech CSE candidates. They are,

<> IBM

<> Compaq

<> Accenture

<> Simplex Solutions

<> Syntel India Limited

<> Accent Technologies

<> Robert Bosch India Limited

<> Logix Microsystems Limited

<> Wipro Infotech

<> i-NetFrame Technologies Private Limited

<> Impact Solutions Private Limited

<> Kinfotech Private Limited

<> Sonata Software Limited

<> SAP Labs India Private Limited

<> Phoenix Global Solutions India Private Limited

<> Ionic Micro systems Private Limited..etc.,

I suggest you to go through "Careers/ Recruitment section" of the official website for getting more details of the latest recruitment. You may also register yourselves with the top job portals that are available in India.
21st July 2018, 06:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software companies in Bangalore offering job to BTech(CSE) student

List of Software Companies in Bangalore offering job to B.Tech Computer Science Student:-

TCS

Wipro

CTS

IBM

Infosys

HCL

Accenture

Satyam

Tech Mahindra

Foradian Technology.
21st July 2018, 07:36 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: List of software companies in Bangalore offering job to BTech(CSE) student

There are so many notable software companies in Bangalore which can be listed, However i am listing some top most companies in Bangalore

1.Tata consultancy services
2.Wipro technologies
3.Infosys
4.HCL Technologies
5.Tech Mahindra
6.Larsen and Toubro Infotech
7.Mind Tree
8.Oracle
9.Dell
10.Cognizant
11.Cyient
12.Honeywell
13.IGATE
14.Accenture
15.Quest global
16.Bluestar Infotech
17.Gate way Technologies
18.Godrej Infotech Ltd
19.Persistent systems
20.Google
21.Microsoft
22.Flipkart
23.amazon

You can find so many companies in Bangalore other than those listed above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?