21st September 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

List of software companies in Delhi which offer job to B.Sc(IT) student?

Hello,
I will be complete my B.Sc(IT) in this year. I am interested to work in any software company specially in Delhi. I am from Mumbai but I want to work in Delhi. Can you please tell me about the software companies for me which gives job on my qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Software Engineering) 1st year student?
  2. List of software companies that offer internships for B.Tech students?
  3. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  4. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  5. Which are the companies that offer job for MSc software engineering students?
  6. List of good software companies where a BCA candidate with backlogs can get job?
  7. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  8. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  9. List of companies and job vacancies in companies in Delhi NCR for ETC students?
  10. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  11. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I think of getting a job in MNC's in software sector after passing B.Tech form ECE branch?
  13. Software companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship in Hyderabad?
  14. Which computer course would be better for MSc microbiology student to get a good job in software companies?
  15. Names of the software companies that offer training in Pune? I am a student of MCS
  16. Companies in which I can attain a job after completing BDS? Any chance for pharma or software companies?
  17. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
24th September 2015, 10:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of software companies in Delhi which offer job to B.Sc(IT) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I will be complete my B.Sc(IT) in this year. I am interested to work in any software company specially in Delhi. I am from Mumbai but I want to work in Delhi. Can you please tell me about the software companies for me which gives job on my qualification?
List of software companies in Delhi which offer job to B.Sc(IT) student.

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?