19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Marks required and eligibility criteria to get job in Dharnendra Agro Food Industries Limited after B.Sc Agriculture?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Agriculture and want to get job in Dharnendra Agro Food Industries Limited. Marks required and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for job in BSc with Agriculture?
  2. List private jobs with salary details for B.Sc. (Ag) students?
  3. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  4. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?
  5. what is the scope for food and technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  7. What is the scope of getting job after completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  8. What are the qualifications required for diploma chemical engineering with 4 years polymer industries experience and 4 years Agro industries experience
  9. Vacancies in BCL Industries & Infrastructures Limited for Electrical Engineers? Eligibility criteria and documents required for it? -- [New]
  10. Am i eligible for Food Inspector job being physically handicapped?
  11. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  12. What kind of jobs we will get after completing B.Sc Agriculture from Annamalai University?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc Physical science?
  14. What is the percentage criteria to get admission in BSc Agriculture? How much marks are required?
  15. How may I get details about the M.Sc(Biotechnology) in JNU? What's the future prospective for the same? I got selected in the same through CEEB exam
  16. What is the admission process followed for enrolling for M.Sc Food Technology course in NG Ranga University?
  17. Eligibility for doing M.Sc Food Technology course in CFTRI?
  18. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
21st April 2017, 09:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Marks required and eligibility criteria to get job in Dharnendra Agro Food Industries Limited after B.Sc Agriculture?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Dharmendra Agro Food Industries Limited:

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Dharmendra Agro Food Industries Limited being a B.Sc Agriculture candidates. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" in science background stream from a recognized university.

As you are done with B.Sc in Agriculture course, you are eligible to apply for the recruitment. The minimum percentage you must have secured for this recruitment is 60% marks.

If you have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, I am very sure that you are eligible to get job in this organization.
16th May 2021, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required and eligibility criteria to get job in Dharnendra Agro Food Industries Limited after B.Sc Agriculture?

What are the jobs available for bsc agriculture graduates in Dharmendra agro food industries limited and what is the selection procedure in detail ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?