19th April 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in BCL Industries & Infrastructures Limited for Electrical Engineers? Eligibility criteria and documents required for it?

Hello sir, I want to know vacancies in BCL Industries & Infrastructures Limited for Electrical Engineers? Eligibility criteria and documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable trades to choose in ITI for a candidate with 58% in 10th? Admission procedure to join ITI?
  2. What is the future of Mechanical Engineering in India? What are the jobs available in future?
  3. What is the value of doing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  4. Marks required and eligibility criteria to get job in Dharnendra Agro Food Industries Limited after B.Sc Agriculture?
  5. List of top 20 core Civil engineering companies in Karnataka and India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Jobs available after completion of chemical engineering?
  7. What are the job opportunities for me after completing Chemical Engineering?
  8. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  9. Vacancies in Bajaj Steel Industries Ltd for Mechanical engineering holder? Eligibility criteria and experienced required for it? -- [New]
  10. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  11. Best Diploma engineering stream for girls
  12. Which Government jobs can I apply as a Civil Engineer?
  13. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Which are the upcoming sectors in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to apply for National University of Singapore to study MS in Electrical? Eligibility criteria and list of documents required for it?
  16. Need information about job vacancies in Dredging Corporation of India Limited?
  17. Where can I apply for internship while doing civil engineering?
  18. Current vacancies for candidate having 4 years experience in Reliance Industries?
21st April 2017, 08:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in BCL Industries & Infrastructures Limited for Electrical Engineers? Eligibility criteria and documents required for it?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Electrical Engineers graduates in BCL Industries and Infrastructures limited:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required for getting job in BCL Industries and Infrastructure Limited is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.

>> Besides this, you must have a valid years of experience in order to be eligible.

>> You are required to apply for the recruitment with latest resume and photographs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?