16th May 2016, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed graduation in biotechnology. I want government job so help me and give me information about government job after b.sc biotechnology? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  2. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  3. How can I get Government job after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? Which CSIR jobs I can apply for?
  4. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  5. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  6. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  7. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  8. How to get a good job after passing Biotech?
  9. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  11. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  13. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  14. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of government jobs which are available after completion of graduation in Physics?
  16. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  17. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
16th May 2016, 11:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?

Government Job Opportunities available to apply for after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology:

After successful completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology, you may find employment opportunities in Aquaculture, Research Area, Chemical Industries, Food Processing Industries, Colleges/ Institutions, Environment Industry, Bio Processing Industries, Bioinformatics, Food Manufacturing Industries, Agro-based industries, BioTech Firms, as Calibration Technician, Bio statistician, Accounts Manager, Clinical Research Manager, Research Analyst, Business Development Executive, Team Leader, Accounts Manager and Human Resource Manager. Some of the major industries who recruit B.Sc in Biotechnology are,
)) Pharmaceutical Industries
)) Food Processing Industries
)) Aquaculture Sector

Some of the top government organizations which recruit candidates from BioTechnology background are,
* Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology
* All India Biotech Association
* Biotech Consortium India Limited
* Staff Selection Commission
* Union Public Service Commission
* Civil Services Examination
17th May 2016, 05:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of graduation in Biotechnology?

There are various government examinations conducted by different government organizations. Please have a look at it and you might even apply for it if you fulfill the eligibility criteria;

> Civil Service Examination.

> Combined Defense examination.

> SSC.

> Railway examination.

> IBPS, etc.

You can get a job soon after clearing the examination mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?