19th April 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Microsoft Certification Exams for working Software Developer?

I am currently working in IT company as a Software Developer-(Exp-1yr).
I want to appear for Microsoft Certification Exam for .NET.
As my background is C#,ASP.NET,SQL 2008.

A detailed reply on the above query will be helpful.
I will be higly obliged if you do the above.

Email ID - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. MCA or M.Sc(CS): Better course?
  2. What should I do to become a good software developer?
  3. If I fail to clear the NET June exam can I apply for the December Exam in the same year?
  4. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  5. How to apply for MicroSoft certification in .NET? Best course in MicroSoft for career?
  6. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  7. How to make a a good career after MCA? I don't have much knowledge of programming languages -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which company is the best for my training after 3rd year? Which course can I do while doing summer training?
  9. Minimum and maximum salaries in ECE?
  10. Best college in Bangalore for computer science and engineering? Scope in next 5 to 10 years for this course?
  11. How to become a software developer after completing B.Tech IT?
  12. Which are the best college for electric diploma?
  13. Is computer science a good course to get a good job?
  14. Solved question papers for general insurance advisor?
  15. List of jobs I can apply for after completing Microsoft Technology Associate(MTA) certification in C#? How to prepare for interview? I'm a Bachelor of computer science(BCS)
  16. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  17. From where to do training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  18. What should I do to join as Software Developer in TCS being a candidate of MCA?
10th May 2014, 09:30 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Microsoft Certification Exams for working Software Developer?

MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION EXAM FOR .NET:

It's really a good thing to know that you are planning to improve your knowledge right before starting up with the project. It usually helps a lot for you to excel in your career but the real problem is finding time for it is going to be a real challenge for you.

For sure you need to be flexible till the time when you complete the course, so don't worry on that just make sure you manage your time properly so that you can complete the course at the same time carry on with your daily office work.

Now as you are completely new .Net the first exam which you need to target is for .Net Fundamentals which is provided by some third party vendors in the name of Microsoft.

CLICK HERE!! to know more about the exam in detail.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?