29th April 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

My practice or the mark i score in this will be consider for my further selection at TCS Ignite?

I have registered for tcs open ignite just now and booked for my first test.is that my first test will be consider as my practice or the mark i score in this will be consider for my further selection to get into ignite.if so its for practice,then how many test can i take?

29th September 2017, 12:11 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My practice or the mark i score in this will be consider for my further selection at TCS Ignite?

If it is a practice test, then it will be mentioned. If it is just a test, then you have to give it your best. Don't take anything like test non seriously, if you are looking to join TCS Ignite.

Just give your best and don't worry about anything else. Its all about your performance, that will decide the merit for selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?