23rd August 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in TCS Ignite?

how to get the job in tcs ignite..>Could u please tlel me the details on how to get a job

27th May 2014, 11:29 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in TCS Ignite?

TCS Ignite Examination is conducted by TCS Every year for recruitment of IT career at TCS. It is open challenge examination conducted by TCS. One month back exam was completed and now training session was going. So now you can't apply for this examination. Next Exam announcement will be published soon in the official website of TCS Ignite.

Eligibility Criteria :- The candidate must have a completed B.Sc With Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Computer Science, IT or the candidate must have a completed BCA or BCS course from a recognized University. The candidate must secure at least 60% Marks in throughout the career. The candidate must have a Mathematics as mandatory subject at 12th or degree level to apply for TCS Ignite Examination. Even final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this examination.

This examination is like entry pass to join in TCS Company. Selection Process are based on Online Examination/Offline Examination followed by HR Interview. More details, Visit the official website of TCS Ignite !!!
27th May 2014, 11:34 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get a job in TCS Ignite?

TCS Ignite Examination is conducted by TCS Every year for recruitment of IT career at TCS. It is open challenge examination conducted by TCS. One month back exam was completed and now training session was going. So now you can't apply for this examination. Next Exam announcement will be published soon in the official website of TCS Ignite.

Eligibility Criteria :- The candidate must have a completed B.Sc With Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Chemistry, Computer Science, IT or the candidate must have a completed BCA or BCS course from a recognized University. The candidate must secure at least 60% Marks in throughout the career. The candidate must have a Mathematics as mandatory subject at 12th or degree level to apply for TCS Ignite Examination. Candidate appearing for their final year examination are also eligible.

This examination is like entry pass to join in TCS Company. Selection Process are based on Online Examination/Offline Examination followed by HR Interview. More details, Visit the official website of TCS Ignite !!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?