31st December 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Part time M.E in good university after working in CTS? Fee structure and course duration for M.E part time?

I am working for cts.I want to do me in part time in any good university. I want to know the fee structure and course duration?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  2. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  3. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  4. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  5. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  6. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  7. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  8. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the course duration and fee structure of part time M.E in Anna University?
  10. What is the procedure to do part time M.Phil? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  12. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  14. What is M.E part time course fee structure?
  15. Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?
  16. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  18. Which university is better to study Part time B.Tech? How much is the fee structure? How to apply for B.Tech?
12th January 2016, 09:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time M.E in good university after working in CTS? Fee structure and course duration for M.E part time?

It is nice to see that you are aiming at higher studies inspite of being an working professional. You can definitely pursue higher studies, i.e, ME through correspondence or part time mode. However, it is not possible for us to provide you the detailed fee structure and the duration as well as the name of the institutes where you can pursue unless you mention the stream in which you want to pursue M.E. Hence comment below and we will revert with a positive detailed response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?