28th March 2011, 07:14 PM
rramesh64

Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to continue Full Time course of Ph D after M Com as I have completed M Com through correspondence in Madras University.

Where do I apply for the above ?

What is the duration if I am eligible to complete the Ph D in commerce only in Full time course in the affiliated colleges by Madras University.

Also communicate the fees structure.

In Part time what is the duration the Ph D courses.

rramesh64

Related Questions:
  1. Can I change my university from Madras University to SRM for bachelor of commerce degree? -- [New]
  2. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  3. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  4. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  5. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  6. Maths Honors Entrance Exams for Admission in Top Institutes in India?
  7. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  8. Colleges offering IT management course in Tamilnadu?
  9. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  10. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  11. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  12. Institutes/Universities in India offering BSc maths or BMath programs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?
  14. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  15. What is the fees for admission in M.Com Part II?
  16. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  18. Procedure to join M.Phil commerce at Loyola college Chennai?
18th April 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?

Want to know the universities that offer partime Ph.d in commerce?
29th April 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?

I have completed my M.com (regular). I would like to have my career in teaching. In order to get into teaching profile, which is the best option.. Mphil or B.Ed
3rd June 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

in schools na B.Ed
u need to work as professor in coll na Mphil is best
3rd September 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.com and b.ed so what i beater for me m.ed or m.phil?
10th November 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for doing ph.d. for m.b.a.students in parttime
15th November 2011, 07:32 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,I would like to continue Full Time course of Ph D after M Com as I have completed M Com through correspondence in Madras University.Where do I apply for the above ?
What is the duration if I am eligible to complete the Ph D in commerce only in Full time course in the affiliated colleges by Madras University.

Good luck,
27th January 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hello i come from Europe ;am graduate BHons in Classics,philosophy ,plus 2 years in naval school for radio officers.I am interested[beyond others] to study Medicine.
Ihave no GCE subjects,.Is it possible to be accepted in a PRIVATE Medical school and how much it costs.In the past ,
I had passed some subjects IN A higher nursing school in Greece.
Thank you in advance,yours sincerely
costas papacon/nou
email [email protected]
9th May 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any notification regarding part time Phd in commerce under madras university for 2012?
20th July 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.com through correspondence from university of madras and M.phil correspondence from madurai kamarajar university. I completed my M.phil in 2001. Now I want to do ph.d in commerce from University of madras as part time. Am I eligible can i know what is the procedure and fees structure and which are the college offering this course could any one guide me.
30th October 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

iam interested to study my ph.d degree in madras university i need a guide if anyone is there my subject is commerce. working experience is 4 years.
27th November 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my MBA finance in madras university distance education. I like to do my PHD in madras university distance education. I like to know about the course duration and current fees structure.

I want to know whether PHD in accounts or PDH in Finance available in madras university.
5th March 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?

Hello sir,I would like to continue Full Time course of Ph D after M Com,Mphil as I have completed regular in Bharayhidasan University.Where do I apply for the above ?

Thinking you,
Yoursfaithfully,
L.Jency Priya Mary
2nd June 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I would like to do ph D in commerce in regular at madras university affilated college but am not clear the net exam.There is options to do phd in regular with out clearing net exam?
2nd October 2015, 09:28 AM
Madhuri manohar

Hello sir I have completed my m com in regular. I want to know the application details reg PhD in commerce in madras university to do in part time. I want to know about the fee structure also .

Thanking you
Yours faithfully
Madhuri manohar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?