1st August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?

what is the duration of b.b.a in correspondence and fees structure and what are the timings in part time

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?
  2. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  3. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  5. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  6. Fee structure of BBA program from Correspondence? Is BBA course availabel though correspondence?
  7. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  8. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  9. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  10. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  11. Duration of B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? When to register for this course? Do DU providing B.Ed in Correspondence?
  12. Can I do BL course after BBA? What is the duration of BL Course and its fee structure? -- [New]
  13. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  14. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  15. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  16. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  17. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
  18. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
29th October 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?

I have done my schooling in 1984 and could not complete my graduation. I was doing my graduation (BA (Pass) from University of Delhi, Correspondence, but could not qualify my IInd year's history subject only. Rest all the subject of IInd, Ist and IIIrd year completed. Now, I have more than 20 years of working experience in office assistant/computer operator in a private sector.

Kindly advice, what can I do now?

Thanking you.

Matvar
9th November 2011, 05:46 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Duration of BBA in correspondence? What is the fee structure and timings for part time?

dear friend,

you can do it from the part time and the duration is also
same as regular .
its same as three years so just go for it.
best of luck.
30th December 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I Have completed my diploma in Industrial Electronics & I am pursuing my PGDBA from welingkar. Now i am looking for completing my Graduation in correspondence. Please suggest me any suitable course which can be completed in 2 Years.

Regards,
Aru
31st January 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I have banking course in 12th.this is a vocational course.please tell me about career of banking and in which course I do .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?