27th April 2012, 01:23 AM
AMMAANU

Which university is better to study Part time B.Tech? How much is the fee structure? How to apply for B.Tech?

sir, iam working in pune.now i will intersted study part time b.tech . so tell me which university is better & howmany fees. how to apply the b.tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Which university is better to study Part time B.Tech? How much is the fee structure? How to apply for B.Tech?
  2. How can I apply for Part Time M.Tech or M.E course?
  3. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  5. Can I apply for Public Service Commission exams after completing part time B.Tech programme?
  6. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  7. How to do B.Tech and M.Tech in UK with part time job?
  8. How to study part time M.E in Anna University colleges? What is the fee structure for electrical M.E course?
  9. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  10. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  11. MSc in Animation after B.tech in Electronics Engineering
  12. Can I join B.Tech course after doing B.Tech?
  13. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  14. How to do engineering in distance mode after completing diploma ECE?
  15. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  16. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  17. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  18. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
21st March 2013, 10:37 AM
saurav011
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which university is better to study Part time B.Tech? How much is the fee structure? How to apply for B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMAANU View Post
sir, iam working in pune.now i will intersted study part time b.tech . so tell me which university is better & howmany fees. how to apply the b.tech.
Hello AMMAANU,

I am Saurav, I am pursuing mu B.E. (B.Tech.) from KSOU (Karnataka State Open University), after my diploma in Comp. Sci.. The fee structure is about 13,500 per semester. If you are interested then you can check once KSOU official website.
Best of luck.

Regards,
Saurav
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?