7th May 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 56 percentage marks in 12th standard?

I am student of 2nd year from Siliguri Institute of Technology and I have 72.7% in 10th 56.7% in 12th and 76.5% average till 3rd semester as my average so weather I will be eligible for the infosys campus? please answer soon waiting for the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 62.50% marks in B.E?
  2. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 56 percentage marks in 12th standard? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 65% marks upto 4th semester in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have less than 50 percentage marks in only 10th standard?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys if I have 70% above marks till B.Tech 2nd year?
  6. Am i elligible for on campus placement of Infosys with overall 60% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS and Infosys campus placement if I have less than 59% only in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  11. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  12. Am I eligible to sit in campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th?
  13. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  14. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement if I have 59% marks in 12th and 2 years study gap?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Infosys off-campus placement?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placement with 57 percentage marks in 12th and 7.43 CGPA till 5th semester?
  17. Am I eligible for infosys placement if I have scored only 58 percentage marks in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 79.8% marks in B.Tech?
8th May 2017, 11:44 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 56 percentage marks in 12th standard?

Infosys is one of the topmost MNC's at present and has its own eligibility criteria to select the candidates. In order to apply for campus placement in Infosys you should have completed your 10th and 12th standard with minimum 60% marks from a recognized board. You should have scored minimum 70% marks in your bachelor's degree/engineering degree.

You should not have any pending backlogs at the tine of applying and maximum 2 years of educational gap is allowed. Your marks in 10th standard and upto 3rd semester is fine, but the marks in 12th standard is too low. So, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for campus placement in Infosys.
9th May 2017, 08:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 56 percentage marks in 12th standard?

No, you are not eligible for Infosys campus placement, as you don't fulfill the percentage criteria. You have got 56.7% marks in class 10th, which is way below the required percentage.

You can try for some other companies, which doesn't have any percentage criteria for admission.
14th May 2017, 12:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of 2nd year from Siliguri Institute of Technology and I have 72.7% in 10th 56.7% in 12th and 76.5% average till 3rd semester as my average so weather I will be eligible for the infosys campus? please answer soon waiting for the reply.
No, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 65%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?