21st September 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Will I face any problem due to low marks in 12th? Tips to get good placement?

Sir i have got 82,62 percent in my 10th & 12th now pursuing btec in uce burla with etc branch will i face any problem in placement because of my low 12th marks & pls give me some tips to get a good placement through my branch since its my first semester

Related Questions:
  1. Will I face any problem at the time of placement with low marks in 12th?
  2. Is 12th low percentage a problem during campus recruitment after B.Tech?
  3. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  4. Will I face any problems in placement after scoring 52% marks in 12th?
  5. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies?
  6. What problem will I face in future at the time of college placement after having drop of 3 year after 12th
  7. How to get into IIM after scoring low marks in 12th?
  8. Tips to learn business studies in class 12th?
  9. What is the scope available for me in Administrative Services? Which UPSC exams can I write?
  10. Btech marks are good but marks in 10th and 12th are low, what are the possible problems I could face? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is deemed university a problem?
  12. My future with low marks in 12th? Possibilities of MBA after low marks in 12th?
  13. What should I do in case I am not able to get placement even after securing good marks in B.E. from Pune university?
  14. Will I able to get good job after giving compartmental in math?
  15. Placement papers of HP Company? Tips to face the Aptitude Test?
  16. Will 59% in 12th pose any problem in placement in Engineering?
  17. How should I prepare to face interviews in civil services as I face serious problem in public speaking?
  18. What's the importance of 12th percentage in interviews? Do a candidate with 70-75% marks in 12th std faces any problem to give exams of IAS, Majistrate or other administrative jobs?
27th September 2014, 12:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face any problem due to low marks in 12th? Tips to get good placement?

You will not face much problem if you answer all other questions asked by the interviewer properly. But, yes, there are certain companies which do shortlisting based on the aggregate percentage in the entire career which is usually around 70-75 percentage. So in that case you will not be eligible. Along with that certain companies like infosys also keep an eligibility criteria of 65% in the entire career, thus you will not be eligible for those companies too. Apart from these, you can get a question as to why your percentage went down in your 10+2. So prepare an answer as well as prepare other stuffs well so that you can overshadow this negative aspect of yours. If you clear the written test, GD and do well in the interviews then it will definitely not be a problem for you to crack a company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?