9th August 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in Private sector for 18 years old 12th passed student in New Delhi?

Hello
I am 18 years old 12th passed and and i want a
job in private sector in new delhi??????
please help me to find out the jobs
which is for me where i can get
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Any jobs available for 12th passed student in government or private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  3. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)?
  4. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience?
  5. Jobs in government sector or PSU after Diploma (Passed in 2004) in Electrical stream and work experience in private sector?
  6. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  7. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  8. What job can I get before BSc
  9. List of competitive exams to pass to get jobs in government sector as well as private sector jobs?
  10. Jobs available for me in private sector banks after passing MCA with 64%?
  11. Opportunities in Private sector for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student? Is private jobs beneficial for Agricultural Engineer?
  12. Should I try for government sector prior to private sector?
  13. Am I eligible for jobs in private and government sectors after passing BCA in 6 years?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in government sector for B.Tech mechanical engineering students in private sector?
  15. In which fields I can get Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course?
  16. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  17. Private jobs for 18 years old 12th Commerce pursuing candidate?
  18. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
28th September 2014, 08:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Jobs in Private sector for 18 years old 12th passed student in New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am 18 years old 12th passed and and i want a
job in private sector in new delhi??????
please help me to find out the jobs
which is for me where i can get
thanks and regards
It's good see that you are interested to apply for a job after 12th standard. But, you can not get a good job after completing 12th standard. If you are interested to get better with the High salary package, you must have to continue your studies by applying for the higher degree course. Now a day most of the companies required bachelor degree is the minimum educational qualification to apply for the officer level job. After completing 12th standard you can apply for the exams like,
  • You can apply for UPSC Exam.
  • You can apply for Staff Selection Commission Conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination
  • You can apply for Indian Railways for Traffic Signal, Train Clerk and Ticket Collector.
  • You can also apply to Office Clerk/Assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?