10th February 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?

Hello everyone
please tell me that can i attend
off campus interview in infosys i had earn 75% in 10th ,
54%in 12th and 84% in b.e. mechanical engineering
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  3. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 68% in B.Tech?
  4. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  5. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
  6. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  7. Am I eligible to attend for campus placements having secured 59.8% in 10th, 70% in 12th pursuing my 1st semester of B.E.?
  8. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  10. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  11. Am I eligible to sit for Infosys Campus Interview having scored 58% in 12th standard?
  12. Which Companies am I eligible for Campus Placements being a candidate having secured 62% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 67% in BE?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Infosys campus interview tips? How to attend the interview?
  15. Campus selection in Infosys, Wipro etc after 83% marks in BCA and 66 and 62% in 10th and 12th respectively?
  16. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  17. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  18. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
10th February 2015, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
please tell me that can i attend
off campus interview in infosys i had earn 75% in 10th ,
54%in 12th and 84% in b.e. mechanical engineering
please reply as soon as possible
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of Infosys recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 70%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
11th February 2015, 01:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to attend Infosys Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 84% in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering), 54% in 12th and 75% in 10th standard?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment process. This is because the eligibility criteria for Infosys recruitment process is - A student mus have 65% in his/her entire career which includes 10th, 12th and B.E/B.Tech course. Since you less than 65% in your 12th, so you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment drive. You have good percentage in your B.E course, hence should be inclined more towards the core domain even though there are various other small scale IT companies where you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?