13th November 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?

hello
please let me know how can i study diploma
in electronics and communications
engineering after completion of i.t.i.electronics?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  2. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Procedure to get admission in diploma for ITI holder in Electronics?
  4. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  5. Diploma engineering course for ITI holder having 10 years professional experience?
  6. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  8. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  9. Procedure to apply for training in Bokaro Steel Plant for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering 2nd year student?
  10. How can I apply for AMIE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  11. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  12. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  13. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  16. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
14th November 2014, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?

Admission into a Diploma in Engineering course is based on the 10th qualification. Therefore, you can surely apply for admission into this course. All you have to do is to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the state technical council.

Also, make sure that you have studied 10th with maths and science subjects from a recognized board of education. Most of the polytechnic entrance exam also ask for at least 50% marks.

Hence, you should start preparing for the polytechnic entrance examination and try to get a good rank in it because admission is based on merit. Those who get good rank will get admission in top Institutes.
17th June 2020, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?

I have completed my ITI in 2015-2017 in Industrial Technology Institute. [EM]
Aftre that i also completed my diploma in Curow Wadia Institute of Technogy in 2017-2020. [E&TC]

Now i want to work in ISRO , can i join in isro or i need to study more? if yes then which stream i need to choose?

my email ID- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?