3rd April 2023, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do CA in part time after completing BE Engineering and working in IY field as a programmer?

Is this possible to do CA course in part time after completing BE engineering and working in IT field as a programmer. If possible please share the details of the part time study course and procedure. Is any necessity to join in institution to study CA course?

4th April 2023, 02:10 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Is this possible to do CA in part time after completing BE Engineering and working in IY field as a programmer?

Yes, it is possible to pursue CA course in part-time mode after completing BE engineering and working in the IT field as a programmer. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) offers the CA course in both full-time and part-time modes.

To pursue CA course in part-time mode, you need to register with the ICAI for the course and choose the option for the part-time study. You can also choose to study through distance education or virtual classes. The course consists of three levels – Foundation, Intermediate, and Final.

There are various institutions that offer coaching classes for the CA course, but it is not mandatory to join any institution. You can also self-study with the help of study materials provided by ICAI.

However, it is important to note that the CA course is a rigorous and demanding course, and requires a lot of dedication and hard work. It may be challenging to balance work and studies, but with proper time management and dedication, it is possible to complete the course successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?