18th May 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

How should I do M.Phil in part time while doing my job? I am working in the field of Pharmaceuticals

hi
My name is jai working in the field of pharmaceuticals. I am intrested to do M.PHIL in part time while doing my job. If i did like this means is that will be a valuable one for my future. Can any one suggest me.

11th February 2015, 08:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How should I do M.Phil in part time while doing my job? I am working in the field of Pharmaceuticals

For Master of Philosophy degree (M.Phil), you need to complete Master's Degree with minimum 55 percent marks. There is relaxation of 5 per cent for reserved category. Duration of the course is 2 years. In the Part I, there are theory papers followed by dissertation in part 2. You will be required to submit the synopsis and thesis for Ph.D topic. You will have to work on various theoretical frameworks related to the research topic. You have to work on the Dissertation under the guidance of the guide.
Institutes offering part time M.Phil
Jamia Millia Islamia
Amity University
NGM College, Pollachi

Sree Ramu College of Arts & Science, Pollachi

Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore

All India Institute Of Management Studies, Chennai

Bharathiar University, Coimbatore

Karunya University, Coimbatore

Periyar University, Salem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?