3rd July 2015, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Com private after B.Com and MBA in Finance?

I want to do private m.com.........i completed my graduation in b.com from gndu in 2011 and mba (finance) from ptu in 2013 and now i am private employee ......is this possible to do m.com private

5th July 2015, 01:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Com private after B.Com and MBA in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do private m.com.........i completed my graduation in b.com from gndu in 2011 and mba (finance) from ptu in 2013 and now i am private employee ......is this possible to do m.com private
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for get admission in M.Com degree course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Com from a recognized university are eligible to do M.Com.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?