2nd July 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA HR and MBA finance?

i complite my b.com. final(private),
and now i want do mba ....
i want to know about mba hr & mba finance..
and also suggest me some computer course after graduation.

27th July 2013, 10:13 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do MBA HR and MBA finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i complite my b.com. final(private),
and now i want do mba ....
i want to know about mba hr & mba finance..
and also suggest me some computer course after graduation.
It mainly depends on your interest. Anyway as you completed graduation be it private or regular. Choose your interested field, learn some software languages. It is bit difficult for you to get into software domain because your background is not at all related to software no !! That's why.

Anyway nothing is impossible, I know a similar case personally in my life who completed b.com from a normal college and had a very great interest in software field. With his own interest he learned C, C++, Java. And got SCJP certification which is known as toughest examination for a software background student also. And now he is working as corporate trainer with good package.

This is one success story which I know personally. Coming back to your query first you take up some software language course and then do job for not less than 3 years and then attempt CAT (only) and get seat in a good b-school preferable in top 30 for MBA course. Then after joining in MBA course you will have to decide what to choose.

Then you don't need even our help, with all your experiences you will know better about your interests than any one like us. That is the actual way to progress. Not by asking in forums or asking seniors. Learning from experiences. Drawing inspirations from legendary's. Shaping your future in your way. No matter how many times you fail. You have to ultimately win at the end. No question should come to your mind about giving up. It is very easy and its results will be deadly too.

Hopefully my words might help you (questioner/reader). If you have any further queries please drop a question again in this forum. May be I or any other will attend your query.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?