14th September 2015, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job in Axis Bank after MBA?

I have passed MCA. Now i am aspiring for bank jobs. Can i find a job in Axis Bank on the basis of my qualification?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any Bank Job without MBA if having 8 years of work experience in Bank sales job in ICICI, AXIS and HDFC being 34 years old woman?
  2. Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?
  3. How to get job in private banks like Axis and HDFC?
  4. Is it possible to get any job in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank being 34 years old female?
  5. Information about Axis Bank new PG Study and Job scheme?
  6. Can I get a job in any bank like Axis, ICICI, Union if I am a engineer in electronics and communication
  7. How to apply for internship training in HSBC, Axis or HDFC bank?
  8. HDFC and Axis Banks Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MBA in India?
  9. How can i apply for Axis bank jobs being an MPC student? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA(Financial Administration) 1st semester student?
  12. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  13. Percentage required in graduation for Axis Bank Telecaller job?
  14. How to get a job in private bank like HDFC, Axis
  15. How to apply for summer internship in ICICI HDFC or Axis Bank? I am pursuing MBA 1st year in financial markets -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What all bank jobs are available which does not include sales?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank for MBA student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in HDFC, ICICI or Axis Bank for MBA student?
16th September 2015, 12:19 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get job in Axis Bank after MBA?

Yes, you can get Jobs in Axis bank after Completion of your MBA Course which is a post graduate Course , Duration of 2 years having 4 semesters in this course .

Eligibility criteria required for AXIS Bank Po Exam :

Age: Age limit 25 years, born on or after 1st April, 1990

Qualification: Only graduates from any stream, with 55% and above in their FINAL year of graduation or aggregate of 55% and above in graduation .

For more details visit website of AXIS Bank...
http://www.axisbank.com
16th September 2015, 12:43 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed MCA. Now i am aspiring for bank jobs. Can i find a job in Axis Bank on the basis of my qualification?
Yeah you can get a job in Axis Bank after having completed MCA which is a post graduate degree and the qualification. You can apply for Assistant manager post and qualification which are needed for applying for the Assistant Manager post are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India.

# Age limit needed is 25 years, born on or after 1st April, 1990

# Regarding the educational qualification needed it is candidate should have completed degree from a recognized university either a under graduate or post graduate degree with at least 55% aggregate in any stream of education.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the post. The selection process includes such as:
  1. Written test
  2. Interview
17th September 2015, 12:43 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can get good salary bank job on the basis of your educational qualification. You have to fulfil the eligibility criteria then you can get job . A candidate must have done degree from recognized university with more 50% marks. Age should not exceed 25 years.
17th September 2015, 07:58 PM
shushma143

Hello friend...

Axis Bank PO & clerk Jobs Qualifications...

Age limit 25 years

Any degree with recognized university

60% with degree

And you have MBA complected so it's advantage for you because of You can apply direct
PO level and Manger level exams..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?