8th July 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in private banks like Axis and HDFC?

Am wanted to jobs in bank but am passed 2 and how i get jobs in bank like private bank axis bank hdfc bank am also knowledge of computer but i do. Can you please guide me with the information which is required for me to apply for the job?

Thanks!

9th July 2015, 05:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in private banks like Axis and HDFC?

There are a lot of career opportunities available in private banks like HDFC or Axis

Here I am giving you information to get a private PO and clerk job post in Private banks :

Probationary officer.

Eligibility:

** You must be a citizen of India.

Age limit :

** The candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years

Educational qualification :

** Any undergraduate degree from a recognized university and you must have to obtained minimum 60% aggregate.

Clerk job requirements :

Educational Qualification:

** You have to passed 12th standard with 60% marks for General and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates

Or

** You have to pass a Graduate Degree from recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?