1st June 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for government job in India after completion of BCA course?

I am from Nepal and now i am studying in India for bca sow . i can be do india government job . sow how can do it . Can you please explain me the details in clear way? It would be really good if someone can explain me the information soon as possible.

thankx

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a job under government of India? I am pursuing BCA in distance mode
  2. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  4. Can I get Government Job after completion of BCA course at the age of 36?
  5. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  7. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  10. Can I apply for state government job after completion of BA degree? What is the minimum age limit to apply?
  11. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  12. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  13. How to get a government job while pursuing BCA 3rd year?
  14. Which exam we need to give to get government job after completion of B.Sc Chemistry?
  15. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Job opportunities in Government Sector for a candidate who has completed BCA from IGNOU?
  17. What are the subjects in BCA? Can I get government job after BCA or MCA?
  18. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
2nd June 2015, 10:07 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for government job in India after completion of BCA course?

Yes dear you have almost all opportunities with you as same as student belonging to India.

For this you need to have completed the graduation from the recognized board. So according to this principle you have all eligibility Criteria to apply for government jobs in India.

List of government jobs available for students belongs to Nepal :

<> Civil Services

<> Defense Sector

<> Many other Central government jobs like in Ministries

<> Indian Railways etc.,

For these jobs you need to satisfy the individual eligibility criteria according to the recruitment.

Hope you will understand the information about the recruitments in India.For individual Notification you can have a look on the Official Website of UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?