3rd October 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering?

Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering? I just heard it's really tough. Is that true? Why it's so hard to get the job in the core? Can you please tell me how to get rid of this problem? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  2. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  3. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  4. How to apply in core companies and how to get updates about these exams?
  5. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a job in core companies after completing diploma
  7. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  8. List of Core companies and their email IDs? How to get job there?
  9. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  10. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  11. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  12. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job in Core Companies having done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 83% and continuing the same stream in B.Tech with a CGPA of 6.73?
  13. Can I get a job in core company after securing 73% in Instrumentation Engineering
  14. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  15. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  16. List of Core Companies in Visakhapatnam for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE to apply for Job?
  17. List of electrical core companies to apply after completion of B.E EEE?
  18. What kind of job is offered to core engineering students in IT companies?
3rd October 2015, 06:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for getting a job in core companies after completion of B.Tech engineering?

Yes, you heard the truth. It is tough to get a job opportunity in the core sector especially a good job opportunity but it is not impossible. The competition level is quite high since the number of applicants is huge as compared to the number of vacancies. However, it is possible to crack the selection rounds in the recruitment drive and get the job opportunity with good preparation and right deliverance. You need to possess the knowledge and deliver it at the right time to achieve the job. There is only one way to achieve job opportunity - prepare well, be fundamentally strong in concepts and applications and practice a variety of problems. Lastly increase your effective study hours, keep a revision time daily, be calm and confident and aim to deliver your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?