2nd June 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get job in IT based companies if I have less than 60% marks in 12th and BCA?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I got 77.23% in 10 .53.83% in 12 and 55.10% in bca n now i m in final year of mca and i have confidence that i will get 60% in mca so i want job in IT company then i eligible for which company give the list of company and forward it to my mail id.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in MNC companies after completing 12th with 45%, BCA with 70% and 10th with 61%?
  2. Is it necessary to have 60% throughout academics to get job in companies? Any companies which dont ask for 10th or 12th marks?
  3. For which companies can I apply after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 12th
  4. Will I have a chance to get a good job in big IT companies after scoring 64% marks in 10th, 49% in 12th?
  5. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  6. Job in software companies after scoring 60% in BCA?
  7. How may I get job in top IT companies after completing MCA with 75 % marks?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  9. Job opportunities in IT Sector for a candidate who has secured 70.5% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 85% in BCA?
  10. Is it necessary to have 60% marks to sit in companies placement? I've secured 57.16% marks in PU
  11. How to do software engineering if I am a student of 11th standard
  12. Joining MCA without PUC marks card just based on BCA marksheet
  13. Am I qualified to work in reputed IT companies after gaining two year job experience in IT sector? I have done BCA with 59% marks
  14. List of companies where I would be eligible for job after scoring 67% marks in MCA?
  15. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  17. Companies offering job for BCA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get a good job after scoring 66% in 10th
2nd June 2015, 08:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job in IT based companies if I have less than 60% marks in 12th and BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I got 77.23% in 10 .53.83% in 12 and 55.10% in bca n now i m in final year of mca and i have confidence that i will get 60% in mca so i want job in IT company then i eligible for which company give the list of company and forward it to my mail id.
No, you are not eligible for maximum no of IT based companies because of your academic marks.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT Companies is,

IT Companies= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?