22nd December 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job after scoring 66% in 10th

I heard that most of the companies demand 65% marks in acedmic season but I have 66%in 10th,65%in 12th,56%in BCA,67%in MCA.Can I get a good job

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a good job after scoring 66% in 10th
  2. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 82% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 65%-70% in B.Tech IT? Can a better English and a good programming knowledge help me to get a good job?
  3. Can I get a job in a good MNC after scoring 50% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 73% in BCA?
  4. Job in a good software company after scoring in 64% in 10th and 53% in 12 and 60% in B.E?
  5. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  6. Am i eligible to get a job in a good company after scoring 66% in 10th and 58.3% in 12th board
  7. Is it possible to get a good job in IT company after scoring 6.58 CGPA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I be eligible for jobs in good companies after scoring good marks in diploma and less than 60% in 10th?
  9. Will I get placed in any good IT company after scoring 81.44% in 10th, 59.8% in 2nd PU
  10. Is there any good opportunity for me after scoring 67% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  11. Can I apply for bank PO after scoring 62% in 10th and 61% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do after scoring 56% marks in 12th and 76% marks in 10th science stream(CBSE)? Will I get a good job with a good salary?
  13. Is it possible to get a good job after scoring 58.56% in 10th,44.50% in 12th and 57.05% in graduation?
  14. How can I get a good job after completing MBA with good marks? I've got 67% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 56% marks in B.Com undergraduate
  15. Will I get any software job after scoring 59% in 10th
  16. How can I get any company job after scoring 50% in 10th and 72.33% in diploma?
  17. Will I have a chance to get a good job in big IT companies after scoring 64% marks in 10th, 49% in 12th?
  18. Can I get a job in Automobile sector after scoring 65% in 12th standard
23rd December 2012, 01:32 AM
siddjain93

Default Re: How can I get a good job after scoring 66% in 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I heard that most of the companies demand 65% marks in acedmic season but I have 66%in 10th,65%in 12th,56%in BCA,67%in MCA.Can I get a good job
Dear friend,

As you have scored in 66% in 10th which is above 60% and also in 12th and MCA course your % is good. So, you don't have to worry for the job. Your percentage in BCA course is however some less but take tension of its mark as you have completed your post Graduation with good marks so you will get job on the basis of marks scored in post graduation and on the basis of your knowledge and experience. In the starting you have to face some difficulties but you start your job in some small company but once when you gain some experience then you can leave that company and can join any bigger company. On the basis of your experience, talent and knowledge you can get good job very soon.

Eligibility Criteria for Mostly software companies:-

1)- You must have completed 10, 12th class with minimum 60% marks.
2)- You should have minimum 60% marks in B.Tech, BCA, MCA.
3)- You should not have any pending backlog.
4)- Year gap of more than 2 years is not allowed.
5)- You should have good communication skills.

Apart from these you should have thorough knowledge of following computer languages:-
  • J2EE
  • Java & Advanced java.
  • Oracle apps.
  • Networking.
  • C & C++.
  • Database Management.
  • Dot Net
etc.

Selection Procedure:-

1.Written test.
2.Technical Interview.
3.HR Interview.

1)- WRITTEN TEST:

In the written test of mostly companies there are objective type questions and these questions are asked from your branch related and some questions are from Aptitude and reasoning section. You should have good practice of aptitude related questions.

2)- TECHNICAL INTERVIEW:

Now if we talk about technical interview then in this section you will be asked questions from your course which will be related to various programming knowledge. You should have to prepare well for your interview because for any company to select candidates this is the main part.

3)- HR INTERVIEW:

Now this is the last round of recruitment program. Those candidates who have cleared written exam and technical interview have to pass through HR interview. In you will pass int his interview then you will get that job. This interview is not based on your studies. In this interview they will check your practical knowledge and communication skills.

Various companies in which you can apply for job:-

• TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
  • INFOSYS
  • WIPRO
  • IBM
  • ACCENTURE
  • CAPGEMINI
  • SYNTEL
  • GOOGLE
  • MICROSOFT
  • HCL
  • MAHENDRA SATYAM ACCENTURE
  • MPHASIS
etc.
23rd December 2012, 09:12 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The news which you heard is right.

If you maintain an aggregate of 65% and above throughout the academics then you can easily get a job for sure.

As you are having low percentage in BCA it will be tough to find a job as the companies aim at students having good percentage.

There will be very few companies who recruit the students having less percentage I suggest you to try there and give your best so that you can find a job soon.

Thank you,

All the best.
23rd December 2012, 10:05 AM
radha 2
Senior Member+

hi,
After MCA degree you are eligible for many Government job like.Banking sector,Civil services,Teacher jobs,Defence, IT Sector, and you can also apply for good Private jobs. Here are some company:-

1.ToXSL Technologies Pvt Ltd
2.VISHWAKARMA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
3.DP Infosyn
4.Sonali Technologies Limited
5.Yoma Multinational Solutions LLP
6.IBMR B-school
23rd December 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Now I in College Of Engg Pune for metallurgy & material science ,is my branch & college have demand for jobs?
23rd December 2012, 02:25 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Yes,it is true that in order to get jobs in most of Companies,you must have At least 60% through all your Education.

In order to get jobs,you will require the following Eligibility:-

>>You must be passed out in your Engineering course.
>>Your degree should be Approved from the AICTE.
>>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
>>Your Minimum marks in class 10,12,Graduation & P.G should be 60% or above.

As you have got secured less then 60% marks in BCA,thus you will not be Eligible to get jobs in Following Companies:-

>>TCS.
>>ORACLE.
>>ZENTECH.
>>BIRLA SOFTECH.

In order to get jobs in any companies,you will have to get pass in Prelimany Exam.
In this Exam the questions will be asked from the following sections:-

>>Analytical Reasoning.
>>Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation.
>>English Comprehension.
>>General Awareness.

23rd December 2012, 02:48 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,

Its not true. In fact most of the companies normally ask for 60% throughout as their eligibility criteria for the recruitment process. Your marks are good but since your BCA marks are less than 60% it may create problem. But since you have scored well in MCA it may not be counted.

There are some companies that ask even for 50% or 55% overall so you don't worry about it you will get opportunity some where but focus on not letting that opportunity go away from your hands.

Prepare for the placement exams with proper study of aptitude, numerical ability and verbal ability. Also focus on your communication skill and develop confidence in yourself for the interview. Also work on your basics for technical interview and tests.

Best of luck!
23rd December 2012, 03:19 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

These days companies dont look for people who are book worms companies look out for those people who are smart enough to handle the companies environment and also today companies take there own tests and they include the aptitude test follwed by group discussions and the final interview.
Also to get a good job should be multitalented i.e. you must hold something which keeps you different from others floating in the same pool.
23rd December 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=ANKUR KALITA;2972427]I heard that most of the companies demand 60.16% marks in acedmic season but I have 60.10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?