3rd March 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Previous year placement papers for Capgemini?

Where can I get the previous year placement papers for Capgemini? I have the campus placement happening in my college by next week and I am quite not sure on what needs to be prepared so it will be highly helpful if I get the previous year papers.

Thanks.

7th March 2015, 01:30 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Previous year placement papers for Capgemini?

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Capgemini campus placement aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the pattern of questions followed and start your preparation accordingly.

CLICK HERE!! to give a online mock test of Capgemini aptitude.

There are many books available in the market as like R.S.Agarwal which would help you to prepare for the aptitude round better. I have attached more preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it when needed.

Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called in for the technical round in which questions will be asked from the core subjects which you studied from your 2nd year of college. Make sure that you are prepared will all the basics which will help you to clear the technical interview round.

After technical interview round you will be called in for HR interview which you can clear easily if you are good at your communication skills. Prepare well before the placement to ensure that you will get the job before completion of your course.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Capgemini.zip(558.1 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 115 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 96 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 150 views)
7th March 2015, 10:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year placement papers for Capgemini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Where can I get the previous year placement papers for Capgemini? I have the campus placement happening in my college by next week and I am quite not sure on what needs to be prepared so it will be highly helpful if I get the previous year papers.

Thanks.
Below are the attachments of Capgemini question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?