5th March 2015, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?

Hello,
Please anyone tell me about the
selection process of HCL Technologies in
On campus Interview.
Kindly tell me in details.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  2. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies on-campus recruitment? Sectionwise marks distribution in Aptitude test?
  3. Being a girl candidate, is it suitable to work in HCL COMNET?
  4. When HCL Off-Campus Interview will be held in Hyderabad?
  5. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  6. How may I get the previous papers for HCL campus exam? What's the cut off for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  7. Being a female candidate of Durgapur where should I join if placed in both Wipro Technologies and HCL Technologies of Bangalore campus? -- [New]
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  9. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  10. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  11. Selection procedure of Wipro On-Campus drive for B.Tech final semester student?
  12. Placement paper of HCL? Pattern of selection procedure of HCL?
  13. Delay in HCL campus placement after selection
  14. On-campus interview pattern of HCL Technologies?
  15. Procedure of campus drive in the college? Terms and conditions of the companies for visiting the college?
  16. How to prepare for TCS and Infosys exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  18. Eligibility to get job in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
7th March 2015, 09:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Please anyone tell me about the
selection process of HCL Technologies in
On campus Interview.
Kindly tell me in details.
HCL is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL is,

HCL= 60%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL recruitment.

Selection process for HCL recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?