6th January 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Latest placement papers for preparation of Capgemini on-campus recruitment exam?

Hello Sir
I want to get the placement
latest papers for capgemini
oncampus interview..........
can you please send me the papers immediately
waiting for the papers

7th January 2015, 11:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest placement papers for preparation of Capgemini on-campus recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
I want to get the placement
latest papers for capgemini
oncampus interview..........
can you please send me the papers immediately
waiting for the papers
Below are the attachments of Capgemini question papers of past few years. Please download them.
7th January 2015, 04:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest placement papers for preparation of Capgemini on-campus recruitment exam?

The entire recruitment process has changed for Capgemini. Now a third party is given the responsibility for taking the test that too online. Hence there is not much chance of questions getting repeated from previous years especially before 2013. So you need to practice the questions from the third party vendor whom Capgemini has allotted the responsibility of online test. The third party is Cocuubes. So you need to registed in Cocuubes and take pre-assess test. This will not only help you in the recruitment process of Capgemini but also you can apply in other companies under Cocuubes with that pre-assess score. The official link of the Cocuubes is given here. After that you need to face Group Discussion and technical and HR interview to get selected finally.
3rd December 2015, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to get placement papers of Capgemini of 2015 campus drive.so plz help me for it.I am waiting for response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?