6th March 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Previous year sample placement papers with answer for infosys campus interview?

Previous year sample placement papers with answer for infosys campus interview? Where can I get them? or can you please attach all the papers which I can download and start referring them to prepare? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

7th March 2017, 01:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year sample placement papers with answer for infosys campus interview?

In the above question you have mentioned that you are looking for previous years sample placement papers for Infosys campus interview. So, regarding your query I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the previous years papers for the same with solutions. Therefore, download the papers and start preparing from now. By solving these papers you can really prepare well for campus interview.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Infosys Placement Papers 1.pdf(522.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys Placement Papers 2.pdf(584.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys Placement Papers 3.pdf(551.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys Placement Papers 4.pdf(545.8 KB, 21 views)
8th March 2017, 08:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year sample placement papers with answer for infosys campus interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous year sample placement papers with answer for infosys campus interview? Where can I get them? or can you please attach all the papers which I can download and start referring them to prepare? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!
Below are the attachments of Infosys question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?