9th September 2016, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

What are the preparation I need to do for getting selected in Infosys campus placement interview?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I am parameswari now i am studying second year in BE-cse.i want ..ten year ques papers from infosys company....and i need which book is better & easy to understand for preparing campus interview..if u send me to above details i surely select in campus interview.its my humble request please help me sir.

21st September 2016, 10:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the preparation I need to do for getting selected in Infosys campus placement interview?

Kind of Preparation required for Infosys Campus Placement Interview:

There are many sections that you are need to prepare for Infosys Campus Placement Interview. They are,
>> Aptitude
>> Logical Reasoning
>> Non Verbal Reasoning
>> General Awareness

Some of the best books required are,
>> Infosys Building Tomorrow's Enterprise by Freshers Campus
* A Modern Approach to verbal reasoning by R.S.Agarwal
* A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S.Agwarwal Publishers
* For General Awareness - Kiran Publishers, News Papers and Pratiyogita Darpan
* For Aptitude - Quantitative Aptitude book by R.S.Agarwal

After clearing the Aptitude Test, you are required to appear in Technical Interview as well as HR Interview. I suggest you to get good command over Programming languages like C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, Linux, PHP to answer well in Technical Round. Some of the questions that may be asked in HR Interview are,

)) Tell me about yourself
)) Why should we hire you ?
)) Why do you want to work for us ?
)) What is your greatest strength and greatest weakness ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?