6th March 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare for accenture campus placement

Hello Sir, How I can prepare for accenture as it is coming next month to recruit our campus? How I should prepare for that? Can you please give me some useful tips which I can follow? It will be helpful if you can provide me your valuable suggestions to get the job. Thanks!

7th March 2017, 02:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare for accenture campus placement

Accenture is one of the topmost IT companies in India at present and it conducts their own entrance examination to select the eligible candidates for jobs. In order to prepare for this examination you should have good knowledge regarding your subjects and you have to concentrate on your studies. You can refer to RS. Agarwal books for quantitative aptitude and can start solving the previous years papers which will be the best for your preparation. Here I am providing you some previous papers which will help you in getting an idea about what kind of questions are asked.
7th March 2017, 07:20 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Well, I hope if you are lucky enough then they might give a week's training first, in which you will be made aware how to face their interview. This normally happens before the campusing which also leads to a test before the final selection.
Providing you few tips:
>You need to attend the training session very seriously. Note down every essential point said by the trainer. If he/she repeats a thing again and again , know that it is important.
>Candidates might even be given small tasks to complete during the training itself,try to complete those tasks by giving your best.
>Try to be in the eyes of the trainer by participating in the lectures and ask frequent questions.
>Be attentive and an active listener as you will need to use them during the interview.
>Prepare for the test nicely which includes mathematics and logical reasoning questions.
>Be smart and confident and think before you speak.
8th March 2017, 12:33 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Hello there, Accenture is one of the giant and renowned company to work for. This company will not only boost your level of confidence up, but also will groom you well. To get a job in this company you need to prepare well you have to revise all your academic studies so that you don't miss any chance to get the job. The very first round is based on aptitude and English test so strong both the subject after clearing that the next exam will be technical round in that the question will come from the core area of your stream the after that the final round will be the HR round. If you crack all the round successfully, then you will get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?