26th September 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and get a job in MNC after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering in Chennai?

I am BE Mechanical engineering with 7.0 CGPA 2015 pass out student. I want the job in MNC companies so please help me? What should be the procedure I need to follow to apply for the job and get the same? Can you please answer me back soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  2. Which are the top mechanical oriented MNC companies?
  3. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC Company if I have 5 arrears in BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for mechanical engineering jobs in Railways after completion of 10th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying police inspector job after completion of B.E mechanical engineering course?
  8. For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. List of best MNC companies to apply if having backlogs in mechanical engineering?
  10. Procedure to get job in MNC after computer science engineering?
  11. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  13. Job opportunities after completion of masters in industrial engineering in USA?
  14. Possibility to get MNC jobs through regular MBA course for distance BCom graduate? -- [New]
  15. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
  16. What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in BMW, Chennai for Mechanical graduate?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
5th October 2017, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get a job in MNC after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BE Mechanical engineering with 7.0 CGPA 2015 pass out student. I want the job in MNC companies so please help me? What should be the procedure I need to follow to apply for the job and get the same? Can you please answer me back soon? Thank you!

Candidates after completion of BE Mechanical Engineering can apply for various MNCs for jobs. They can apply to the companies through the company’s website or job portals or consultants. Most of the MNCs prefer candidates with a good academic record (over 60% marks). Candidates should have very good technical and communication skills to get a job in MNCs. Candidates are selected in the MNCs through a written test, technical round interview and HR round interview. Candidates should prepare well to clear the written test (aptitude) to qualify for the next rounds.
5th October 2017, 11:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get a job in MNC after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering in Chennai?

Procedure to apply for getting job in MNCs after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in MNC companies. As you are done with B.E in Mechanical Engineering course, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to get job in Software as well as in Core companies. As you are from Mechanical Engineering background, you may find less job opportunities in Software sector.

I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals available and some of them are,
> Naukri.com
> Shine.com
> All India Jobs
> Freshersworld..etc.,

You are required to upload your latest updated resume in order to get concerned recruitment's. So that you will be notified whenever there is a recruitment matching your profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?