19th May 2011, 01:17 PM
indiraeka

Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?

I am BE mechanical (2007) with one year experience from Chennai and i am badly looking out for Graduate Engineer trainee or Industry training or ON JOB training in Production/Manufacturing field. I just want in CHENNAI and reason of why i cant relocate is due to problem in family (Loss of Father).

Does any company in Chennai (Pvt ltd to MNC) offering Job/Training for Engineers please let me know.

I guess u can understand am not asking trainings like Catia, PLC, etc..
I need direct Training in to companies (possibly for an year) and then being absorbed at the same company after successful completion training...

I expect around Rs.6000 during training and 10K+ after training. (no problem if no salary or 2 to 3k in provided during training).

My Email id- [email protected] and [email protected]

Please Help ! !

Related Questions:
  1. Whcih are the companies offering internships in Bangalore for mechanical engineers
  2. Which are the companies offering internship for mechanical engineers
  3. Details regarding implant training? Which are the companies offering it in chennai?
  4. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  5. Which are the best companies in Chennai offering IPT?
  6. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  7. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them? -- [New]
  8. List of core companies offering jobs for civil engineers in Tamilnadu?
  9. Companies offering jobs to Mechanical students?
  10. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai?
  11. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies?
  12. Best companies offering winter internship in HR in Chennai? I am doing MBA 2nd year
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  14. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  15. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  16. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)?? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  18. Companies offering industrial training in Chennai? I am pursuing instrumentation and control engineering
27th August 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?

i am a civil engineering students at nit rourkela and seeking a company for my 3rd year internship or any other similar summer project in chennai.....it would be better if u could suggest me any where i could apply for it...........
18th November 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I am studying my final year in stream of mechanical engineering.I am searching for the companies that offer project to the students.Could you please tell the list of companies in chennai that offer projects?
19th April 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 3rd year of branch Computer Science engineering. I want to do certification course in SAP ,can you please help me or tell me the lists of company in Chennai offering the SAP ,JAVA courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?