20th September 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for a Private Teacher job in School? What is the minimum salary we will get?

Procedure to apply for private teacher job in School? What is the minimum salary we will get? Can you please give me the details on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue a private school teacher job after completion of MA in political science?
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for primary teacher at KV school in Hyderabad after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  4. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  5. How to make a career in teaching on the basis of MCA in distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to get government school teacher job based on B.Com and D.Ed course?
  7. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  8. Starting salary for B.Ed fresher in any Private school?
  9. Can I become a school teacher after polytechnic diploma? -- [New]
  10. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  11. Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  14. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  15. What is the minimum qualification required for Primary School Teacher job?
  16. Procedure to become teacher in any private school for B.E. graduate?
  17. Can I become a teacher in school after completion of M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any scope to apply for some kind of job in private firm?
22nd September 2017, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Private Teacher job in School? What is the minimum salary we will get?

For private school teaching job, selection is mainly on the basis of performance in the interview and the academic credentials. If you have good academic qualifications, then chances are good.

Minimum salary at private schools is not fixed and depends on the status of the school. If it is a reputed school, you will get a very good salary compared to any school in India. Just make sure that you have B.Ed qualification.
22nd September 2017, 10:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for a Private Teacher job in School? What is the minimum salary we will get?

In order to apply for Private teacher jobs, you are required to approach the concerned school or organization.

Or else you need to visit the "Recruitment" section of the concerned school. Whenever the recruitment available, you are required to apply for the respective recruitment.

You are required to clear the rounds of examination for teacher post one by one to get selected. The basic salary for private teachers depends the classes you teach.

The minimum salary would be around Rs.12,000/- per month and it gets increased based on the experience you attain.
23rd September 2017, 03:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To apply as a private teacher in a private school you must have a graduation degree in any discipline from recognised University and after that you must have completed Bachelor in education two years course to apply as a teacher in private school. Moreover nowadays private schools have also set the criteria that a candidate must have cleared the teacher eligibility test in order to apply in their school.
23rd September 2017, 09:05 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to become a teacher in private school is that you must have to complete graduation and after that you have to apply for bachelor of education 2 year course because that is the compulsory course to apply as a teacher in private as well as government school. After that you have to qualify the exam that is teacher eligibility test. Once you qualify the test you are eligible to apply for the job as a private teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?