3rd January 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Fico Consultant? Best institute for this module in Jaipur?

I want to become a fico consultant tell me the maximum duration of fico module, total fees for maximum period of fico course and the best institute for this module in Jaipur. Now I am working in GENUS POWER INFRASTRUCTURES LTD. In SD MODULE.

19th April 2018, 08:14 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to become a Fico Consultant? Best institute for this module in Jaipur?

SAP Consultant is a Subject Matter Expert. The consultant provides advisory, recommendations, guidance, implementation help in their respective SAP domains.

SAP*Finance and Controlling (FICO) is one of the most widely used*SAP modules.

Obtain SAP Training & Certification.*Choose a SAP module and get a certification from an authorized SAP training partner. SAP training is expensive, but it's worth the investment. Then you can join a consulting company/ as a trainee/ join SAP project as a non sap person. It will take time to be a consultant but after some time you will get a good income.

List of some Institutes in Jaipur,

Brain Caper IT Solutions

Avance-ITTrends

Saraswati Technologies

CMC Academy, KOTA (A TATA Enterprise)

The Institute of Computer Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?