21st March 2017, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Which SAP course will be beneficial for a B.Com graduate?

Sir/Madam, my name is Prasad. I have completed degree (B.Com). I want to learn SAP course. Could you please tell me which course will be better in SAP? How much I can get salary after completing the course (degree completed in 2013) in which course have to join tell me please.

23rd March 2017, 04:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which SAP course will be beneficial for a B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, my name is Prasad. I have completed degree (B.Com). I want to learn SAP course. Could you please tell me which course will be better in SAP? How much I can get salary after completing the course (degree completed in 2013) in which course have to join tell me please.

The B.Com graduates can study the SAP FICO (Finance and Controlling) module. The SAP FICO is one of the most commonly used SAP modules and it is studied by many commerce graduates. The course will leads you to work as a SAP Consultant in various organizations. The commerce graduates can also study the SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management). This is also good module to get a job in various organizations. The SAP courses can be studied at various institutions in India. It is better to study the SAP course through authorized institutions. The authorized institutions will offer placement assistance to the students.
2nd May 2019, 05:21 PM
kriteshanand

Default Re: Which SAP course will be beneficial for a B.Com graduate?

If you have graduated B.Com and you are interested in SAP Course then you can join SAP Training Course in Noida where you can learn all modules of SAP like SAP HANA, SAP Co, SAP ABAP, SAP MM etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?