11th September 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change the engineering college for getting good campus placement?

Sir/Mam, I am studying at govt engineering college. But there was no placement & campus. So, I change the college for good placement. Plese, give me information to me how to change an engineering college. Awaiting for your response.

15th September 2017, 02:06 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change the engineering college for getting good campus placement?

You have to concern with higher authorities of that college in which you want to get admission.
You have to follow the eligibility criteria and the procedure for getting admission.
Make sure that new college should be affiliated to the same university.
15th September 2017, 10:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change the engineering college for getting good campus placement?

No, it is not possible to change the engineering college for getting good placement. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you need to pursue complete four years B.Tech course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing B.Tech course. After that of your B.Tech course, you can attend Off-campus drives and you can attend GATE examination to apply for jobs in various PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?