31st May 2015, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?

I am doing B.Tech final year with CSE from PRIST UNIVERSITY.i want to attend the off campus as i am not having very good marks in 12th and there is no good placement in my college so please send me all the details when i can sit for the off campus.

13th June 2015, 07:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?

You can sit for the off-campus recruitment drives of various companies. Recently in the month of July, Mu-Sigma is going to conduct off-campus recruitment drive which is a major IT company in the Data Analytics field. You should register your profile in the leading job portals like Naukri, Monster, Shine, Freshersworld to get to know about various off-campus recruitment drives and also job openings in various companies. The general procedure followed in the off-campus recruitment drives is online written test followed by technical and HR interviews.
19th June 2015, 11:05 AM
reconnect

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to apply for companies via off campus placement?

Yes you can apply the off campus placement held in various colleges if your college doesn't provide you a good placement.For this you need to have a detail about where off campus is to be held.And then go to that campus take a application form from there its will charge few money so you have to deposit a fee for that.Then they will provide you the detail about the companies which will come and time & date etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?