14th May 2015, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Automobile designing jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering, basics of Auto CAD, Solid edge, inventor and solid works courses?

Sir,i'm compelete the diploma in mechanical engineering,up to 5th sem 81'/, and i'm complete the basic of Auto CAD,solid edge,inventor and solid works courses.how to get the designing jobs.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course between AUTOCAD, CATIA, CFD, CFC, Solid Edge?
  2. Which software is good for me in designing for a job? I have completed diploma in Automobile engineering
  3. Difference between Solid Mechanics and Mechanical Engineering(Design)? What will be the career after completing M.Tech in Solid Mechanics?
  4. Studying cad and autocad helpful for ece students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  6. Which type of jobs are available in Autocad? Which type of job would be good for girls? NAme of Automobile parts Design company?
  7. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Solid Mechanics (Mechanical Engineering) from USA?
  9. List of the colleges for Automotive after passing 10th?
  10. What kind of designing courses should I go for? Are there courses helpful for my career?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  12. Which is the best course that I can do for getting job quickly being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  14. How to study in automobile designing after B.E in Mechanical Engineering
  15. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  16. What to do after Civil engineering Diploma?
  17. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  18. How should I join the night course in Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata?
14th May 2015, 11:10 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Procedure to get Automobile designing jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering, basics of Auto CAD, Solid edge, inventor and solid works courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i'm compelete the diploma in mechanical engineering,up to 5th sem 81'/, and i'm complete the basic of Auto CAD,solid edge,inventor and solid works courses.how to get the designing jobs.

You have got the very Good CGPA till the current semester and you have don a lot of Designing Courses then it is very easy for you to get into the company that require the designers.
Some of the Core company that hires the designer on a very high package are:

1. Apollo
2. MRF
3. Essar.
4. L&T.
5. Mahindra.
6. Ahok Leyland.
14th May 2015, 03:57 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Procedure to get Automobile designing jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering, basics of Auto CAD, Solid edge, inventor and solid works courses?

You are studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and get 81% marks up to 5th semester, This is the good marks to job in any private company as well as government sector.
And you also complete the basic of Auto CAD,solid edge,inventor and solid works courses.
So you can apply in field of Designing , production etc.
Their are lots of company in Pune, Bangalore , Delhi which offer job for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Here are name of some company.

1). SKF India Limited

2). Jaya Hind Industrial Limited

3). Dana India Private Limited.

4). Anand Group
etc.
You can also apply in government sector for various post as like Junior Engineer, Railway etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?