14th May 2015, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?

hai sir,
iam now studying 3rd year mechanical engineering with cgpa 8.0 and i want to know that can i able to get job in core company?
i also little weak in designing. so what are the jobs may offered for me other than designing?

14th May 2015, 10:06 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai sir,
iam now studying 3rd year mechanical engineering with cgpa 8.0 and i want to know that can i able to get job in core company?
i also little weak in designing. so what are the jobs may offered for me other than designing?

Yes, sure you can get job in any of the Core company which is related to your Domain only that is Mechanical Domain. Since, if you are weak in Designing then you can look for the job which is Mechanical Domain based but they won't offer you the Position of Designer. So, you can try in the Company like :

1. Essar.
2. Ashok leyland.
3. Mahindra.
4. Hero
5. Honda.
14th May 2015, 02:12 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Details of Mechanical jobs other than designing in core companies after Mechanical engineering with CGPA 8?

As you do not want go in Design so you can go in Production line.
Their are lots of company in Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore which of job for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student in Production.

Here are name of some company which offer job in Production for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student.
1). Jaya Hind Industrial Limited
2). SKF India Limited
3). Force Motor Limited
4). Dana India private Limited
5). Anand Group
6). Dura Auto
7). Tata Motors Limited
etc.
Just you have submit your resume at company office.
After that when their will be vacancy in company they will call you for Interview.
After qualifying in Interview you will get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?