6th January 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student? Is working with Oracle is beneficial for me?

hello friends
please tell me that is oracle job is good for me
i am a b.tech cse student???
now m in 5th sem of b.tech
how can i get job in oracle?????

8th January 2015, 09:00 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get job in Oracle for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student? Is working with Oracle is beneficial for me?

It is very good thought of getting in to Oracle as it is one of the dream companies for many. It is very beneficial to get in to Oracle as a fresher as you can get exposed to many new technologies. As you know, Oracle is famous for Databases and it is one of the core producer of various versions of Databases. So, you will be working with core teams and can gain more knowledge with real time experience.

Getting in to Oracle requires dedication and hard work. It has written test and interview. Follow these steps for written test and interview preparation.

For Written test,

• You need to have good grip on Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
• Practise more mock tests
• Prepare important topics first.
• Gain knowledge on technical subjects.

For Interview,

1. Be confident in what you are saying.
2. Do not lie to the interviewer.
3. Practise more mock interviews.
4. Prepare al l skills mentioned in the resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?