23rd November 2011, 04:00 PM
Knowledge13

What is a better company between Oracle and Cognizant?

Hi,

I am currently working with Cognizant. I got an offer from Oracle and obviously with a higher package. I am not aware of the working policies, appraisals etc. at Oracle. Can someone help me in understanding which is a better company,Oracle or Cognizant in terms of career growth as well as package?

7th April 2012, 06:38 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is a better company between Oracle and Cognizant?

Hi

I would say that ORACLE is a far better company than the Cognizant. It is much more older and since it has offered you job, you can easily see also that the package they have offered is also greater than the Cognizant.

So in my opinion, do not think twice to join ORACLE.

ORACLE is basically a computer based company, IT company which is considered amongst the top like Microsoft, IBM, etc.

Also getting a job in Oracle is not very easy, and so since you have got it consider yourself very lucky.

Talking of career growth, Oracle is a bigger company and has got excellent staff to work and interact with. Thus the career growth perspectives are also very high when it comes to ORACLE rather than Cognizant.

I don't say Cognizant is bad, but ORACLE simply is better.

Rest you have to decide.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
17th March 2017, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is a better company between Oracle and Cognizant?

Hi, I having a two offers one from Oracle SSI as a Principal Consultant although i am having 13 yrs of work experience with a lower salary offering, and also having a formal offer from CTS with a higher package and higher designation as Senior Manager. Need opinion on which one to go, as Oracle SSI reviews are not good and there is 75% travel if i join Oracle SSI. But Oracle is a big company and getting past the interviews was tougher than CTS, i don't want to change anymore till i retire so need guidance on this.

Thanks
Amit
26th June 2022, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is a better company between Oracle and Cognizant?

Oracle is far better than CTS in all aspects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?