4th December 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle Corporation and Amdocs for MCA student?

Hi,
This is Shatrughna. I am doing MCA . I want to apply internship in companies like oracle,amdocs, etc...
I may have some references, but I don't know how to so apply....
please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing MCA?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle, Wipro, Microsoft and Google?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. How can I apply for internship in Google being MCA student?
  6. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  7. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  8. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  9. Procedure of internship and job in Power grid Corporation of India?
  10. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  14. Procedure to apply for 3 months Internship in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for B.Tech Civil Engineering student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  16. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
12th December 2014, 07:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Oracle Corporation and Amdocs for MCA student?

First download the application form and complete the application form using MS word. Address your letter to the attention of the Internship Coordinator. Your cover letter should include the following:

1) Your Interest for applying to the programme

2) How you feel you may take part of the work

3) How this programme relates to your future career goals.

In your curriculum vitae, you have to provide detailed description of education history, leadership or extra-curricular activities. You have to provide two letters of recommendation, in that one should be a professor acquainted with your academic abilities. And you have to provide proof of fluency in english i.e TOEFL or IELTS reports. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by electronic submission (email) to the Internship Coordinator.

Official Website - www.oracle.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?