7th March 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose in 11th class if I am interested in social, hindi and english

Which subject i choose in 11 class. I interseted in social,hindi and english.

Related Questions:
18th April 2015, 04:50 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in 11th class if I am interested in social, hindi and english

According to the subjects that you have mentioned in which you have interest, our advise would be that you choose for humanities.

There is a very misconception in our society that the Science stream is superior and the humanities lie in the lowest rank. But we forget that its the child that have to understand the subject and not the society. its very good that you have taken the responsibility to decide for yourself.

According to your interest, it cam be said that you have a very bright future in the firld of English and Socio-economic areas.

There are numerous opportunities.
>> If you masters in English later on, you can become a teacher, a lecturer or teach in some coaching institute where the pay is quite handsome.

>> You can be appointed as translator in different departments.

>> If you carry on with sociology, u could become an expert of history, become a good historian.

So, the choices are innumerable. You just have to understand your interest and stand by your decision at every point of time.
19th April 2015, 12:41 AM
abhi1999
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject should I choose in 11th class if I am interested in social, hindi and english

In class 11th there are many subjects offered to the students.But you mentioned that your interest is in Hindi,English and social.

The main subjects that offered in class 11th are PCB(Physics,Chemistry,Biology) and PCM(Physics,Chemistry,Maths).

English is a compulsary subject and Hindi is a optional subject.There are three optional subject in class 11th--
Physical Education
Computer Application
Hindi
You can allow to choose any one subject from this.

As per your interest in Hindi you can choose Hindi as a optional subject.Social is only given to Art stream students.
6th July 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I just got admission in class 11 and I am a PCM student.I am a bit confused about what to choose between Hindi and computer.Some people say take Hindi it's easier ,some say take computer it's worth it.Which one should I choose and I want to add that I am good in both Hindi and computer. What should a choose??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?