9th May 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I choose in class 11th? I am interested in Network

I am interested in networks, so which stream should I choose in class 11th

15th June 2016, 08:25 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Which stream should I choose in class 11th? I am interested in Network

After passing class 10, there are generally three streams to choose to study, namely
1)Science
2)Arts
3)Commerce

Now science stream is the best option to choose if you want to study networking like subject in future. In arts you will have arts subjects like history,english,hindi etc. those subject from arts background.

In commerce the subjects will be like accountancy, business maths etc. related to commerce stream . In science you will have to study physics, chemistry and mathematics and many other science related subjects. Although after 10 there is no subjects related to networking, apart from few preliminary concepts but later on as you go on studying science, you will encounter several subjects to understand and read networking, as you want to study networking that is possible studying only through science stream and not any other stream apart from science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?