20th September 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to attend an interview of Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore for the post of Associate Analyst. I want to know about the salary package of this post in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore. So, can you please tell me about the salary package.

30th September 2018, 11:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore?

An Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore, may get an average starting salary of Rs. 3 lakhs per year. The salary of the candidate may increase as per their experience and the performance. Interested candidates can visit the official website and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.deloitte.com
14th July 2019, 02:37 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore?

Salary package of Associate Analyst in Deloitte Consulting, Bangalore as follows :-

Analyst salaries Bangalore Area is around INR 548,136 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?