15th May 2019, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Athenahealth India, Chennai is hiring for the post of a Software Test Analyst. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Athenahealth India.

20th May 2019, 01:04 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities of a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India:

1. You have to Analyze and work on EDI-related work queues, including lab result interfaces, imaging report interfaces, clinical document interfaces, patient demographic interfaces etc.

2. You have to Communicate with labs, hospitals, IT vendors, pharmacies and athenahealth stakeholders to convey interface status and timelines.

3. Also you are responsible to manage high volume of tasks by maintaining the proper priorities.
9th July 2019, 03:45 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities of a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai as follows :

-You will have to identify and subsequently define the required tests for health software's.
-You will have to work and monitor the test coverage.
-You will have to evaluate the overall quality experience when testing the target test items for health programs.
-Evaluating the outcome of each test cycle.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?