15th May 2019, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to get a job as a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai. I just want to know that what are all skills required so that I can become a Software Test Analyst in this reputed company? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

20th May 2019, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Required Skill set for Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India:

1. You must have completed your graduation in engineering, science, or commerce stream from any recognize university.

2. You must have good communication skill.

3. You should have willingness and ability to work in flexible hours of shifts to coordinate with US based teams.

4. You must have experienced working on EDI-related work queues, including lab result interfaces, imaging report interfaces, clinical document interfaces, patient demographic interfaces.
9th July 2019, 03:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai?

Skills required to become a Software Test Analyst in Athenahealth India, Chennai as follows :

-Knowledge of modern programming languages such as: C#, C++, Perl, Java, Python, and javascript/jQuery.
-Plan projects and monitor applications and software systems.
-Testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
-Run manual and automated tests.
-Resource planning.
-Review documentation.
-Provide quality assurance.

You can check companies website for more information :

https://www.athenahealth.com/athenahealthCareers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?